Divine pretty-ness with Ruby Rock-it Bella fundamentals

Hi Everyone, I'm back again with a sweet scrapbook page share.  Today I wanted to have fun with the beautiful patterns in the papers teaming it up with the featured doilies of this month.  I can't wait to take you through what I've done.

Ruby Rock-it Bella! Fundamentals Product list:


Other products
Grey cardstock
White Cardstock



To get started I first cut out part of my title using my silhouette machine.  I then inked it up with a grey permanent ink pad and then applied a coat of a thin gesso.  I love the Faber-Castell gesso for this as it is quite thin allowing some of the colour to peek through.  The perfect way to tone down a stronger colour.


I just got my hands on my new alignment guides and knew they would be perfect for adding my titles to my scrapbook pages.  I used it for the larger exploring word as well as the 'Phoenix' word I created with the help of my trusty Bella fundamentals alphabet sticker packs!




I also included some Bella flowers in my design teamed up with fun die cut flowers as well.  I love adding different textures together as it creates beautiful interest to the page.




I hope you enjoyed my share today!  I can't wait to be back with more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)