Hi Everyone, here again today and I'm loving doing some Christmas creating.  It is so nice to be getting some Christmas cards done ready in time for the Busy of December when I'll need to send them off.  Today I created two cards... one with a dark background accenting it with some lighter colour and one with a light background which I added a little texture to.


Products Used:

Fundamentals Cardstock Square White
Fundamentals Cardstock Square Black
Ruby Rock-it Joyeux Noel - Bling
Ruby Rock-it Joyeux Noel - Border Sticker
Ruby Rock-it Joyeux Noel - Trim
Ruby Rock-it Joyeux Noel - 3D stickers
Fundamentals Bitty Bows
Fundamentals sentiment toppers
Bella Glitter cardstock - Rouge

Other products used:
DecoArt Metallic Lustre - Silver
Shimmerz Paste - Tidy Widy
Fun Stampers Journey Stencil - Chevron
Richard Garay Lumberjack Days Pine Needles Embossing folder


The first card comes together so easily.  Using the below products with an addition of the bling.


I started out by adding some stencil texturez paste to the background of the square cardstock.


 I then layered up the various elements to create the card.



For the second card I added some beautiful texture to the background of the card using an embossing folder 


For the background I first embossed the black square card base using an embossing folder.  I then added some metallic lustre paste over the embossed pattern for this beautiful detailed texture.


Here is the effect up close.

 Em
Embellishing the card was super easy with the die cut 3D pieces.  I added some divine glitter cardstock and also some of the trim.  I then added a sentiment to the card.





To finish I added one of the bitty bows.  It was the perfect finish to the card!



Hope you enjoyed my share today,  Are you too getting ready for Christmas?  Hopefully my ideas here today will help you get started!


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)