RG Hello Friend Bundle deal


I'm back again with my last of this weeks Bundle shares.  These bundles are such great deal that you might want to get both not just one!  Check out my other blog post where the other bundle deal 'Let's have coffee Bundle' is featured.  HERE

For my next share I have created a fun and colourful card using lots of Pan Pastels for a vibrant effect.  Now you are going to have to get onto this bundle quickly as it ends at Midnight 18th November at 11:59pm (USA time)  This deal is amazing value and here is the link so you can get straight on it.  CLICK HERE

I have a video of my project to share with you showing some more fun Pan Pastels techniques.  I just adore how this card came together and I hope you do too!




Richard Garay Products:

Great Friend Bundle  Bundle Includes: Make Amazing Printed Paper (MAPP-001); My friend (SCS-002); Lucious LIme Silk (SCL-003); Sweet Dreams Sequins (SCE-001)

Other products used:
Pan Pastels 'Rich Sorbet' and 'Confectionary Days' sets
Journey Blooms Adhesive Tape Runner
Fun Stampers Journey  - Journey Foam Squares - Small
Fun Stampers journey - Journey Thread - Black Licorice

Here are some more pictures of my card.  



I hope you enjoyed my share with the latest RG Bundle deal.  Remember to get onto this deal quick with over $35 worth of goodness for just $18.95 Just CLICK HERE

I hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!  

photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)