RG bundle deals - Lets have coffee


Hey there, as I promised I have some more fun shares for you.  I have been having so much fun teaming up the Pan Pastels sets from Fun Stampers Journey with the RG Bundle deals.  Here I have created a really fun card using one of the new Bundle Deals.


Here is the bundle deal on offer at the moment.


Now you are going to have to get onto this quickly as it ends at Midnight 18th November at 11:59pm (USA time)  This deal is amazing value and here is the link so you can get straight on it.  CLICK HERE

I have a video of my project to share with you showing some more fun Pan Pastels techniques.  I just adore how this card came together and I hope you do too!


I hope you enjoyed my share today.  Here is a full list of the products used on this card:

Richard Garay Products:

"Let's Have Coffee" Bundle - Bundle Includes: Knitted Pattern (LJEF-001); Cup for two (SCS-012); Hip Hooray Sequins (SCE-002); Pierced Word Bubbles (SCD-023) + EXCLUSIVE FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY RETIRED PRODUCT - Enjoy Coffee Stamp Set (SS-0034)


Other products used:
Pan Pastels 'Confectionary Days' set 
Journey Blooms Adhesive Tape Runner
Fun Stampers Journey  - Journey Foam Squares - Medium
Fun Stampers journey - Journey Thread - Black Licorice

Here are some more pictures of my sweet card:



I hope you enjoyed my share with the latest RG Bundle deal.  Remember to get onto this deal quick with nearly $65 worth of goodness for just $34.95 Just CLICK HERE

Happy Crafting!  

photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team

3 comments:


  1. Now you can quickly compare your Bundle deals in Dallas If you're interested in more than one cable service for your home, bundling can be your easiest cost-saving measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for your article. You have written very well about "RG bundle deals - Lets have coffee", I have found it very useful and it will be very helpful for me. It will be a guide for people that are searching out the foremost best Internet Providers for Home internet,business internet and cable service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I was searching about some content which tell me detail about spectrum internet speeds and suddenly I find this blog from google SERP results and it has awesome content so I also recommend you to visit and read this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)