Decorative frame with RG Make Amazing Happen

Hi Everyone, I'm back again with another RG Richard Garay share.  This time I have created a decorative base for a photo frame insert.  What I love most about this idea is that it makes a really fun way to incorporate the seasons colous into your home!

I had so much fun I thought I would share a video showing how it came together and also some reasoning behind how I achieved the end look.



Richard Garay RG Products Used:

Fun Stampers Journey:
Adhesive tape runner
White cardstock
True Color Fusion Ink

Head to Richard Garay Website where you can browse  full collection HERE  and even purchase some of it!
Well I hope you enjoyed my share today!

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)