Planning it with Lumberjack days

Hi Everyone, so last week I had some fun with my Journey Girl locket teaming it up with the RG Lumberjack days collection.  Today I wanted to go one step further and add a fun embellishment and bookmark to my planner!  

It would be many years ago I remember someone sharing this style of book mark, and I wanted to give it a go as I thought it would be perfect for my planner and helping me to easily find my 'spot' in the planner along with it looks super cute!  

Products Used:


Richard Garay Lumberjack days collection - Bro Rivets 
Lumberjack Days Collection Hey Bro stamp and die set
Lumberjack Days Collection Bromance Blooms Die set
Lumberjack days Bromance Printed paper

Fun Stampers Journey - Journey Days planner - Make amazing


Now lets get up close and personal!


It looks so sweet on the inside pages.

Don't you just love the inside pattern.  So much fun right there with those beards!


So classic and classy is the knitted weave pattern, looks sweet on the bookmark from the other side of the pages!


Hey you!  Get creating now!  




Hope you enjoyed my share today, and I've inspired you to have a little fun with your planners, personalising them as well as making them look so so much more pretty!


xxxBeck BT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)