Guesting for 2Crafty Chipboard over at CSI - Color Stories Inspiration


Hi, it's Beck Beattie here. 
  I can't wait to show you one of the fun I created for 2 Crafty
 
The layout I'm going to share with you is a layout I created as part of 2Crafty's Guest
 Dectives over at CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) challenge site.  Of all the challenge sites 
that has always been a favourite of mine.  I just adore the real challenge they provide pushing
 you to create out of your comfort zone.  

"Whats in a name"
I had so much fun creating this page as part of CSI's guest detectives.  
The Challenge I played along with for this layout is:  

I also created a video of my page if you want to see my creative process in creating it.  




Here is a little detail about how I 'cracked this case'
Evidence:
Checks - checkerboard chipboard
Butterflies - stamped and fussy cut
Frames - chipboard and twine circles
Something transparent - watercolour background

Testimony:
I chose to use the 'write about your name' prompt, but in actual fact write about my son's name and how it came about to be.

Here are some detail pics of the page.  Head on over to the 2Crafty blog post HERE
for more detail on how I altered the chipboard in my pages :)


I coloured up the Checkboard clumps with Shimmerz new Aqua Hues in inter-BLACK-tic


Hope you enjoyed my share today!

Happy Crafting
xxx Beck BT
 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love! As always! Great job on the video too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)