Vintage wood panel with Indigoblu

Hi Everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a fun vintage project.  I just loved creating all the layers of colour and texture in the background to support the lovely vintage card picture

I created lots of fun Indigoblu stamps and also the divine Indigoblu Mixed Media Card stack papers.

    Lost Family Mixed Media Paper Pad A6 Size        Tiny Textures Stencil                                  .

Mixed Media Card stack - Floral Fantasy

               
          Snowflake Lace stamp                Colour Me - Anenome          Take the Time A5 Rubber Stamp


I hope you enjoyed my share today!   All products are available worldwide on the Indigoblu website.  Here is a list of what I used:

Indigoblu products used:

Indigoblu Lost Family cards
Indigoblu Tiny Textures Stencil
Indigoblu  Belle Floral Fantasy - Mixed Media Paper Pad 
Indigoblu Snowflake Lace stamp
Indigoblu Colour Me - Anenome
Indigoblu Take the time A5 Red Rubber stamp

Here are some more pics so you can get up nice and close!




Head on over to the Indigoblu post for more inspiration with Indigoblu products.  HERE

Until next time... keep creative!!

xxxBeck BT

1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning Beck!!! I love how you've used Colour Me Anenome to add floral fireworks and the riot of colour behind the monochrome portrait. Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)