Creative Fun with RG Lumberjack Days collection

Hi Everyone, I'm back again sharing another project, this time for RG Richard Garay Make Amazing Happen.  Today I wanted to show how fun and easy it is to create scrapbooking pages with 6 x 6" paper pads.  12 x 12" is usually a go to for scrapbookers, but I must admit I have lots of 6 x 6" paper pads as they are so much fun and come with all the patterns in the collection which I adore!  

I created this page capturing a special moment between my two boys and their big cousin while camping.  


I used lots of fun products from the new RG Richard Garay Lumberjack Days Collection 

Here is a process video I also created showing you how it came together.  I've been busy working on a number of videos, so be sure to hit the subscribe button so you don't miss them as they go live!  

          Click on the picture to start the video  -->






Well I hope you enjoyed my share today!  

Head to Richard Garay Website and blog where you can see lots of inspiration. Check out the full catalogue HERE 

Thanks for stopping by and

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration. 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Richard Garay Make Amazing Design Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)