Be Amazing Planner decorating RG Richard Garay Make Amazing Happen collection

Hi Everyone, I'm back again with another RG Richard Garay share.  This time I have had fun with my new Fun Stampers Journey Planner that I recently received teaming it up with the divine ‘Make Amazing Happen collection.  They just go SO WELL together!  

I also had some fun with one of the Journey Days lockets and accents.  These teamed up well with the divine papers in the ‘Make Amazing Collection’. 

I have created a video for you to see the process of what I did.  

Here is my video:


So you can take your time getting up close and personal with what I created today, here are some more pictures for you to enjoy.  Please see below for full product list.











Products Used

Richard Garay RG: 
Make Amazing Happen 6 x 6" pattern paper
Make Amazing Happen Blooms stamp set

Fun Stampers Journey:
Yellow Tassel
Color Fusion ink pads - Butter Cream, Banana 
Cream, Cool Pool and Limeaide Squash
Sparkle Round Locket large
Filigree plate
Large Black accent plate
Crystal Ring and hoop


Head to Richard Garay Website where you can browse  full collection HERE  and even purchase some of it!

https://shop.richardgaray.com/make-amazing-happen/


Well I hope you enjoyed my share today!

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)