Creative Cards with Ruby Rock-It Bella Fundamentals


Hi Everyone, I'm here to share with you some fun creative cards.  I wanted to go masculine with my cards today showing how versatile the All boy range is!

I just adore how the different Bella products come together so easily!  Here I created a fun card perfect for the almost teenager boy, a bit of robotic fun teamed up with gaming fun


Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Boy Die cuts
Bella Fundamentals Droplets Metallic
Bella Fundamentals Stamps Birthday





I also made an additional card for an older 'boy' much older.  I love that boats appeal to boys of any age from 2 to 102.  Mixing up some of the collections I created this sweet simple but effective card.

Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Boy Die cuts
Bella Fundamentals Mini Theme - Graduation papers
Bella Fundamentals Stamps Birthday



I hope you enjoyed my share today!

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)