Monthly Shares with 2Crafty Chipboard

Hey, I'm here with my October inspiration shares for 2Crafty Chipboard

I decided this month I would focus on some different products you could use to easily colour up your chipboard pieces.  Both of these products (one used on each layout) are often my go to when I want to add a little colour mostly because I have the most amount of different colours.  Head on over to my blog post HERE to see what products I used to colour up the chipboard pieces in each of the layouts :)

"Best Birthday"

   2Crafty Chipboards Used:
Mini Fast Forward Arrows  
Square Collage Pane
Birthday Sentiments
   
  

"Live Laugh Love"


2Crafty Chipboards Used:
 6 inch Circle Revolution frames
Interlocking Grid Frame
Live Laugh Love words

  

 Make sure you head on over to the blog for all the yummy details on my 2 pages!

Happy Crafting
xxx Beck BT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)