Celebrations fun team up of dies, cardstock and stamps


 I've been fortunate to have been creating with the Spellbinders Celebrations line designed by Richard Garay for some time now.  I adore the sweet colours in the collection and just love how it all goes together so well.


Today I'm sharing with you a card I created incorporating using the following products from the Celebrations collection.  Having everything matching and working so well together makes it so easy to come together.

 I also teamed up the above three products with these three lovelies to help the card come together fully


I double layered the sequins here for a sweet two toned look.  The white cardstock was also scored in lines that are closer together at the bottom and further apart at the top.  You can see the ribbed lines in this detail pic.


You may be wondering where I used the Fringed Garland die.  It was used to create the thin strips of the 'Cotton Candy' coloured card and here is how I did it.  After die cutting it with I simply ran my cutter along where the cuts finish at each side to create lots of little thin strips.


I love the added interest they create! 

Well I hope you enjoyed my share today!

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)