Sweet Baby card

Hi Everyone, I thought I would pop in today with a quick post sharing a cute baby girl card I made.

New babies are so precious and I really wanted that reflected in the card.   I also wanted it to have a little bit of a modern feel but still be very pretty in its feel.


I am still loving gold at the moment as a beautiful accent.  Too much gold can look a bit overdone, but a beautiful accent of gold looks OH SO elegant!

Product list:
Bazzill Cardshoppe Cardstock in Cotton Candy, Sour Lemon, Marshmallow and Robin's Egg
Bazzill foil gold cardstock
D'lish Scraps flowers
Kaisercraft collectables and flowers
Lawn Fawn sequins

HOW TO:

To create the card I simply layered the different colour cardstocks for the base, added the embossed white cardstock and then topped with a few die cuts along with the 'Baby Girl' ribbon banner.  Finishing it off was so easy with those adorable yellow sequin flowers and my favourite fine twine! 


Challenge Entries:

I thought I would play along with some challenges this month so I have entered my card in the following challenges:

Come and Get it Challenges - The challenge is things that start with 'B'  - Baby for my card today
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges - Springtime flowers - LOVE these D'Lish flowers on my card
Simply Create Too Challenge - No Digis or stamped images - My sentiment came from a Kaisercraft 
Collectable piece
Stampotique Designers Challenge - SCD191 - Circles - I have a total of 5 on my card... can you see them all?
Quick Quotes Blog - Celebrate - Births are so sweet to celebrate!
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything goes!  I can't believe how many 'Anythng goes' challenges there are out there and I love the idea giving many an opportunity to share their latest creation with larger audiences!  

I hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!
xxx Beck BT




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Beck!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Springtime Flowers"!! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and pretty. Love it Beck :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love all the spellbinders layers! thanks for joining us for our challenge at Quick Quotes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "things that start with B” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)