Creative Cards with Ruby Rock-it


Hi Everyone here again today to share with you some fun I had with vellum and one of the new Bella fundamentals Wedding ranges. These wedding ranges are just so versatile!

I didn't actually make even one wedding card!


For this first card I embossed the vellum and then passed a distress ink pad over the top picking up the embossed design and adding a soft pink feel to the embossed vellum


This next card I created a softer background using the Spellbinders 'Pierced Squares' die set I added some stitching lines ( a little hard to see) as an inner border.  I then used the lovely 'Rustic Charm' paper collection to make lots of bunting in different shapes.  Finished off with a die cut and coloured butterfly, some cream twine and of course some of the matching 'Rustic Charm' Droplets!  


This last card I added some torn strips of vellum to the die cut base of pink.  I love the white edge tearing vellum creates.


Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Krafty Goodness Paperz
Bella Fundamentals Clear Stamps - Sentiments
Bella Fundamentals Clear Stamps - Birthday
Ruby Rockit - Get Hitched droplets
Bella Fundamentals - Vellum A4 Sheets
Bella Fundamentals - Cardmaking cardstock 20pk

Partner Product:
Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A die set
Spellbinders Labels 1 die set





I hope you enjoyed my share today with a look at different ways you can use the beautiful Bella Fundamentals vellum to create come beautiful creative cards.

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)