Scrap the boys and PTT Tuesdays January Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm here sharing with you my take on the January challenges over at Scrap The Boys and Party Time Tuesdays - Your Daily Dose.
Both of these challenges are live now so come along and play!

First is Scrap the boys which went live at the start of this month.  The challenge was to scrap something new.   My boy got a plate for his mouth in December, so I thought it a perfect 'something new' and the bright colours he chose for it pushed me in the direction of a bright mixed media background to compliment it.

This layout is from the Scrappy Chat designs kit to be released next month.  If you have ever wanted to know more about layering backgrounds, this is the month to join in with the kits as we explore paint, ink and metallic melts on some different scrapbooking layouts, complete with videos so you can really learn how to go about it all.
And here are some pics of all the details....





The next layout I'm sharing is for Party Time Tuesdays - Your Daily Dose challenge and inspiration blog.  This challenge is a colour challenge in line with the new look of the blog.
I love these colours and thought it beautiful for our family Christmas photo from 2012, and PERFECT for My Mind's Eye -All is bright collection... which I might add although I have created lots of layouts with this collection, this is my first ACTUAL Christmas one!  Here is my take:
Sorry I don't have my detail pics with me so will have to share those later as I'm away at the moment.
Hope to see you play along with one of these challenges, as they are both so much fun!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful vibrant and full of life layouts!! love them.. have a good time away too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)