HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

With a new year brings new beginnings and opportunities for change.  I’m a strong believer in starting the year how you would like the year to go.  So today I am blogging, relaxing, spending time with my family, taking photos, and enjoying life.  (I typed this post on New Year's Day, but haven't been able to post until today due to no internet access)
 
I am sorry for the belated Merry Christmas, but having a child that is born just before Christmas makes for a whole lot busier time of year!  On top of that we have headed away on a holiday just before Christmas, and I am writing this post from along the beautiful Eyre Peninsula on South Australia’s coast. 

Although a little late, here are some cards I made prior to Christmas.  I only gave a few cards this year as I just ran out of time with everything I had on, but I really enjoyed these using some yummy Kaisercraft papers and teaming it up with Helmar Liquid Scrap dots to get some lovely dimension.
  











I also have some overdue shares that I thought I would share with you to inspire your holiday crafting…

These were created for Down Under Direct over the past few months.  They just haven’t made them onto my blog yet.  I will have more up to date posts in future on these, with some lovely ones due to go live in January! 











 















I hope you are enjoying your start to the New Year!  

Stay tuned tomorrow for some work I have recently had published in Australian Scrapbook Ideas!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)